Use this quick start guide for general instructions, resources, and tips that will help you complete your application.
Navigating and Saving
- Use the blue links on the left side of your application to navigate among the different pages of the application. You do not need to complete the application in order, and will be able to revisit a page as many times as needed until you submit your application.
- To save an application page, either click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page or click any of the blue links on the left to navigate to a different page.
- If you remain on any application page for more than one hour without saving (via either of the methods listed above), you will be automatically logged out and will lose your work on that page.
What You'll Need
- Financial information for your parent(s)/legal guardian(s), including 2020 tax returns, W-2(s), and other financial records
- Up-to-date high school transcript
- Standardized test scores (if taken)
- Contact information for academic recommender (a teacher) and character recommender
- Always write, edit, and save your writing responses, including short answers, essay, or award prompts, in a document outside of the application (such as in Microsoft Word) to avoid losing your work. When you copy-and-paste your responses into the text boxes, ensure that you have copied each response correctly and that it is not cut off at the end.
- Check your Review and Submit page frequently to identify any errors or missing information in your application; do not wait until the last minute before the deadline to visit this page.
- Use the Application Proof to review your entire application; you will find the link at the bottom of both your Manage and Review and Submit pages, once available.