We are a very small staff, and, due to limited resources, are generally unable to send staff members to give in-person presentations. However, depending on staff availability, we do offer virtual presentations. To schedule a virtual presentation, please email us at email@example.com.
We also have a number of resources available for students and educators, which are linked below:
- Counselor Resources - Information on our programs, how to support your students, as well as answers to frequently asked questions (including information about the School Report).
- Recommender Resources - Information that will help you to complete the best recommendation for your students as well as answers to frequently asked questions about recommendations.
- Materials and Videos - A collection of brochures, videos, flyers, and other helpful resources to provide to students who are applying through QuestBridge.
- Family Resources - Information about QuestBridge and our programs that are geared toward students' families, including resources in Spanish.
- Webinars - Webinars led by QuestBridge Staff intended to support students and educators during the application process.
- Video Resources: A playlist of videos held for educators that cover our programs in depth, including benefits, process, timeline, and more. Other playlists can be found here.
Thank you for supporting your students. Your help is truly appreciated.