QuestBridge seeks students who have demonstrated a level of academic achievement that meets the admissions standards of our college partners. These are students whom you can envision thriving on the campus of a leading college. In addition, students must demonstrate evidence of financial hardship.
While there are no absolute academic or financial cut-offs, the majority of our successful applicants share the following characteristics:
- They are in the top 5% or 10% of their class.
- They have strong grades in challenging classes and high standardized test scores.
- Their household income is less than $65,000 a year for a family of four, and often less than $50,000 a year with minimal assets.
- Often they are among the first generation in their family to attend college.
- Often they are on their school’s free or reduced-price lunch program.
Please refer eligible students to us through our Refer a Student form.