Where do I enter my non-custodial parent’s financial information?

QuestBridge -

You will enter this information on the Non-Custodial Parent Income and Assets page. To access this page, please log in to your application, go to the Household page, and make sure that under the question "With whom do you currently live?" you have only indicated the parent(s)/guardian(s) that you currently live with in your primary household. You should not include your non-custodial parent on that page.

Then, on the Family page, indicate that you have contact with both of your parents. Once you have followed these steps, you will be able to access the Non-Custodial Parent Income and Assets page.

For tips on filling out the Household section of the application, please watch our QuestTips video:

Related Articles:

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.