Do I need to report non-custodial parent income?

QuestBridge -

You are required to report non-custodial parent information to us (and to colleges in the future), except in cases where there has been a substantial history of little to no contact. Typically, non-custodial parents are expected to contribute financially to their child’s education, and therefore QuestBridge and colleges need information about their income and assets.

Related Articles:

Was this article helpful?
9 out of 15 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.