We strongly prefer uploaded documents. Uploaded documents are often higher quality and easier for us to read. Faxing can be unreliable, and also requires an additional step by the student to complete the transaction, which often results in faxed documents not being processed in a timely manner or sometimes even at all. We highly encourage you to upload your documents, and to only fax your documents as a last resort.
- How do I upload my materials?
- What file types or formats can I upload?
- My file is not uploading. What should I do?
- Can I upload a picture of my transcript or test scores?
- I only have a sealed, official transcript. How do I submit this to QuestBridge?
- I only have my test scores online. How can I upload a score report?