I only have a sealed, official transcript. How do I submit this to QuestBridge?

QuestBridge -

We cannot accept materials sent to us through the mail. You do not need to submit an official transcript to QuestBridge. If your school will not provide you with an electronic version of your transcript or an unofficial printout that you can scan and upload, it is okay to open the official transcript and scan that document.

Related Articles:

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 6 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.