I am homeschooled. Who should write my recommendation letters?

QuestBridge -

Your two teacher recommendations should be submitted by individuals outside your home. For example, if you have taken any classes at local high schools or community colleges, done any supervised volunteer work, or participated in any religious groups, you might ask someone who has supervised your work or led that organization to submit a recommendation on your behalf.

Your School Report should be submitted by the parent or other adult who is currently supervising your academic studies.

Was this article helpful?
24 out of 24 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.