If the error above appears for your Non-Custodial Parent Income and Assets page, it indicates that one or more required fields are blank. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Check if any boxes or fields have been left blank.
- If a question does not apply to you, or if you have nothing to report in a specific box requiring a number, enter “0.” No boxes can be left blank or the error will remain triggered.
- Check if any boxes on the page have red text in them. This indicates a non-numeric value has been entered in a field requiring a numeric value. If there are any fields with red text on this page, clear the field and enter a number (such as “0”).
- If you have filled in all fields requiring a number, review all “Yes/No” questions on the page.
- Enter either “Yes” or “No” to each of these questions and input any corresponding information required, if prompted.
- If you have completed all steps and the error has not been resolved, email email@example.com.